Eco Camp Rizvan City
In our new camp, at the same time you are offered a contact with nature and comfort as the standard of modern man. You can stay in your camping car or tent or you can rent a wooden bungalow.
The camp has seven large camp pitches all equipped with electricity. Four pitches have water and drainage. In the camp we have six wooden bungalows, each with three beds. A sanitary facility is brand new which guarantees the highest standards of cleanliness. Facilities equipped with four separated showers, four toilets and two urinals, sinks, washing machine and dishwasher.
For your meals we constructed and canopy with two large wooden tables (each for twelve people) and it is all close to the barbecue.
For those who enjoy nature, the area holds an abundance of opportunities. . If the countryside is not enough, head down to the sea and the beach and enjoy the summer, and then go back to the peace and freshness.
We also have adventure and excursion centre where you can do a range of attractive adventure activities.
Our destination is oasis of peace and quiet, no mass tourism, and ideal for nature lovers. So if you are looking for such destination our little family campsite is the perfect for your vacation. We think you'll be delighted with what we have to offer!
- Eco Camp Rizvan City
- Three stars ***
- Location: Rizvanuša 1, Gospic
- 7 camp pitches
- 6 wooden bungalows with 3 beds
- All pitches have electricity connection, and 4 have water connection and drainage
- Sanitary facility: the male part has 2 showers, one toilet, two urinals, and two sinks
- Female Part has 2 showers, 2 toilets, and 2 sinks
- Laundry room
- Dishwashing room
- Room for emptying portable toilets (trocadero)
- Camp is located in the Velebit Nature Park at the foot of the Velebit Mountain
- Altitude 600 m
- 30 km from the sea
- The Camp is located in the Adventure Centre Rizvan City
- The camp is located within the boundaries of the Velebit Nature Park
- The Camp is located only 30 km away from the sea (everyday swim at the sea possible)
- The Camp is located on the 1 hour drive to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- The first camp in this part of Croatia
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 November 2013