The Diggerland Campsite is in the grounds of the wonderful Verbeer Manor which itself is set in the beautiful Devon countryside. The campsite is easy to get to from either north or south as it is about 4 minutes from the M5 Junction 27 or 28. On the same ground as the camping site, there is also the fantastic Diggerland Theme Park, and Fishing is available close by.
• Please note bookings can only be made online with payment by credit card at the time of booking and all bookings are non refundable
• Prices include: awnings, dogs, trailers, and grey water disposal
• Earliest arrival time: 2pm, Latest departure: noon, for bank holiday weekend, minimum 3 night stay
• If clients turn up and pitch without pre-booking and pre-paying, they will be subject to a 100% surcharge
• All pitches are on grass. We have no hard standings.
• We can also offer caravan storage at £5 per week
• All bookings are subject to our Terms and conditions
Turn up on the day price
Caravan/Motorhome Pitch £13.00 per night £26.00 per night
Caravan/Motorhome Pitch & Electric Hook-up £16.00 per night £32.00 per night
Tent (1-2 people) £7.00 per night £14.00 per night
Tent (1-2 people) & Electric Hook-up £10.00 per night £20.00 per night
Tent (3& people) £10.00 per night £20.00 per night
Tent (3& people) & Electric Hook-up £13.00 per night £26.00 per night
We welcome touring caravans, motorhomes and tents on our touring pitches, which are large, flat, sheltered and well drained. Electricity is available on some pitches. We use our paddock field for camping at busy weekends and in the summer holidays. This grassy field is level and sheltered and there are no marked pitches, or electric hook-ups. We welcome Rallies and groups, including guides and scouts on this field.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 07 August 2013