Springfield Park Tent ONLY Campsite within London's M25 Free Parking.
Having been camping for many years, I designed Springfield Park based on what I wanted from a campsite.
* Firstly, if I went camping i would want a site that offered real toilets and showers; similar to what i have at home and not a smelly concrete block or Portaloos.
* Secondly, no where thatís commercial with lots and lots of people and someone who catered for tents only. In addition, I would love to be surrounded by woodland and if possible a stream.
* Thirdly, some exciting outdoor sporting activities for both adults and children. Something totally different like Archery or Shooting.
* Fourthly, open fires in a safe area would be perfect
* Finally, (and I know this would be asking a lot), I would love a campsite that had a gourmet chef, who could cook me a really tasty evening BBQ meal appose to my cooking myself the standard burger or sausage roll. In addition to the evening meal, let's face it, who really wants to cook breakfast in the mornings.
Based on my perception of what I would consider the perfect campsite, that is exactly what i created with Springfield Park.
With very few campsites located in or near London, Springfield Park Is one of the most sought after locations for campers looking to enjoy what the UK has to offer. Ideal for families and couples - If you want a private campsite which caters for tents only; offers you peace and tranquillity; is set within a private location, Springfield Park is the place for you.
Parking is available onsite, but please book in advance. Please email or call if unsure.
£20.00 GBP per night for a two man tent
£30.00 GBP per night for a four man tent
£40.00 GBP per night for a six man tent
Springfield Park is located off Ventura Park Industrial Estate. Once you turn into the industrial estate, drive straight for about 150 yards and as the road bends 90 degrees to the left, stop your car: you will see a bridleway right in front of you with a 'Private road. No access' signpost.
Drive onto this private road, over the railway bridge and keep to the left. Follow this road to the very end where you will see a large manor house. Please park up in the car park to the right and call us. A member of staff will come and show you around.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 17 June 2013