Bryn Dinas Camping Pods at Red Dragon Holidays
Ideal for groups and families alike our camping cocoons offer a unique holiday experience and short breaks where you can be close to nature with the luxury of your own fully insulated, heated and self contained accommodation on the foothills of Snowdon.
Ideally located on the A498 nestled between Llyn Gwynant and Llyn Dinas and just 2 miles from the pretty mountain village of Beddgelert where you will find shops, restaurants and pubs. The village is famous for its legend of Prince Llewellyn and his dog Gelert and a walk to Gelerts Grave is a must during your stay.
The beautiful sandy beaches such as Black Rock Sands (dog friendly all year round), Caernarfon Castle, Snowdon Mountain Railway and the Festiniog & Welsh Highland Railway are within easy reach.
• Camping pods for 2 people, with twin full size single divan beds
• Bed linen (if booked) - feather duvets and pillows, cotton sheets, bath and hand towel
• Bathroom block within 10 metres of the pods, this will provide 2 self contained bathroom areas with hand basin, toilet and shower.
• Laundry and drying room, with coin operated washing machine, tumble dryer and a drying room to dry off wet clothes, tents and walking boots
• Storage area - for bikes, canoes, kayaks etc
• Communal small kitchenette - will have toaster, microwave, sink and fridge.
• Communal area - will have wifi access (chargeable) with access to a PC and printer
• Catering - we will offer on site breakfast, packed lunches and evening meals (pre-booked)
• Prices from £30 per night per pod with discount for stays of 4 nights or longer
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 06 June 2013