Bryn Gloch Caravan and Camping Park
A truly beautiful caravan, camping and holiday location at the foot of Snowdon and in the heart of Snowdonia National Park. Fantastic views from the site.
Bryn Gloch is a tranquil destination, perfect for family holidays. It offers unrivalled access to the outstanding views, leisure and outdoor activities offered by the area.
The mountains and lakes are on your doorstep, the seaside is a short drive away, as are major attractions such as Caernarfon Castle and Portmeirion.
* Luxury toilet and shower blocks
* Family bathroom
* Mother and baby room
* Shower and toilet for the disabled
* Electric hook-up points
* All weather super pitches and grass super pitches
* Hard standing or grass pitches with electric
* Standard grass pitches
* Free wifi
* Comprehensive shop - selling food and camping equipment etc.
* TV room
* Children's play area and ball games field
* Games room with pool tables and a computer which is free to use
* Table tennis
* Barbeque area
* Trout fishing
* Pub 1 mile
A fleet of modern static caravans are available to hire.
Caravans have 2 or 3 bedrooms and sleep up to 6 people. Flat screen TV/DVD, microwave, fridge/freezer, full size gas cooker, central heating and outside seating/bbq area. Most are en suite and all have a shower, toilet and washbasin. Bedding is supplied but you will need to bring your own towels.
All our caravans are supplied with crockery, cooking utensils and cutlery.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT and there is no extra charge for gas and electricity.
The Bunkhouse is open all year and is ideally situated for walking and exploring Snowdonia, North Wales.
Only 2 miles from the footpath to Snowdon.
* Large families and groups are welcome to hire the facilities on a sole occupancy basis. The bunkhouse comprises of:
* Bedroom 1 -- 2 x Bunkbeds, 1 Double bed (Sleeps 6)
* Bedroom 2 -- 2 x Bunkbeds, 1 Double bed (Sleeps 6)
* Bedroom 3 -- 1 x Bunkbeds, 1 Double bed (Sleeps 4)
* Lounge -- various seating and TV, DVD/CD player
* Washroom -- with shower, toilet and washbasin (extra facilities on our campsite)
* Kitchen with full-size fridge/freezer, cooker and microwave, crockery, cutlery and all cooking utensils are supplied.
* Duvets and pillows supplied. Please bring your own sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases, towels and tea towels. Free electricity. Centrally heated.
Bryn Gloch .. in the heart of Snowdonia.
If travelling along the North Wales Coast road A55, leave at junction 10. Follow signs to Caernarfon on the A487. From Caernarfon take the A 4085 towards Beddgelert. Bryn Gloch is 5 miles from Caernarfon on your right hand side, opposite a little church.
If you are approaching from the A5, take the turn off to the A4086 at Capel Curig, (do not turn right towards Llanberis) and follow the road directly through Beddgelert towards Caernarfon on the A4085.The camp site will be on your left one mile after the village of Betws Garmon (Salem).
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 March 2016