Eco Camping Batak
The camping is situated on the picturesque lake Batak in the Western Rhodope Mountain - one of the most beautiful mountains on the Balkan peninsula, covered with centuries old pine forest and many beautiful lakes giving the visitor excellent panoramic views and conditions for rest, active tourism and sports. The camping is only 15 minutes by car from the spa capital of the Balkans - the city of Velingrad, and only 1 hour from the city of Plovdiv, and 2 hours from capital city of Sofia.
The camping site offers the following amenities:
* 25 caravan pitches
* 20 terraced tent pitches
* 220V, 16A electricity
* Drinking water to each caravan/tent pitch.
* Bonfire and barbecue
* Cafe and restaurant with a great view of lake Batak
* Fishing and fishing boats
* Organized mountain hikes
* Organized cycling tours - Tour de Rhodope
* Outdoor aerobics with a professional instructor
* Water sports, water peddle and boat trips
* Woodcarving and painting lessons
* English lessons for children and adults
* Outdoor parties and events
* Corporate teambuilding events
* WiFi internet
* Satellite television
What is an eco camping?
The eco camping offers standard camping conditions while preserving nature and its resources. Eco camping Batak has been designed to offer great conditions for camping with no negative impact on the environment. We pride ourselves on keeping nature clean!
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 07 September 2011