Guldager Camping Denmark A cosy family campsite
Guldager camping is a cosy, family campsite, situated 900 metres from golden sands on Denmarks beautiful Jammerbugt coastline surroundings with the protected nature reserve Little Norway as its nearest neighbour. The area has a well-developed system of paths and it is suited to long walks and bike rides. We are situated at walking distance to a fantastic wide beach, with “blue flag” status.
Our service building is equipped with modern shower and toilet facilities - 5 star quality at 3 star prices.
We have an indoor play area for the younger children with foam building blocks and table top tennis and tabletop soccer for older children, also a TV lounge but currently we only offer Danish and German television
Outdoors, children can play in a well maintained sand pit play area (with swings and slides) and the possibility to play minigolf, petanque or football. The major attraction for children is our 'hopperpudl' which translated literally is a 'hopping pillow' - a giant air inflated cushion set in the ground which is more popular with Danish children than trampolines.
We offer a very attractive package with access to Fårup Sommerland (large family activity park), which is situated only 4 km from the campsite.
One Of The Nicest Campsites In Denmark...
Our customers tell us that the things that make us stand out from other campsites are as follows.
* Clean and modern toilets and showers 'the nicest toilets we have ever seen on a campsite' - Swedish couple 2010 and Danish couple 2010.
* A terraced layout subdivided into ten small fields, on different levels and divided by mature trees giving you a sense of cosiness and private space.
* Tranquility and nature, we next to a nature reserve and nowhere near major roads, our access road is a no-through road that ends at the beach, it is properly surfaced.
* Our proximity to the golden sands of Saltum beach (900 metre)
* We have a number of special spaces/pitches, these are generally larger, some have private gardens with landscaping, they are not more expensive but you do have to book early, most people book them one year in advance.
We are a very active eco-campsite, In 2007 we attained, as only 1 of 30 campsites in all of Europe, the environment mark “The Flower” - we encourage all guests to do their best to recycle their rubbish in the special bins provided.
In our small shop we offer most daily necessities and every morning we bake fresh Danish bread, if you need something that we do not have in stock then Saltum village (2.5km) has a supermarket, post office, pharmacy, bakery, pizza and kebab take away and cash point machines.
One of our most popular activities is the Saturday evening campfire with “snobrød” (bread on a sticki baked over the campfire). Come and experience the cosy atmosphere created when young and old come together around the fire.
Location: Jutland Coastline, Mainland Denmark, nearest towns and cities - Ålborg 42km, Hirtshals 44km, Skagen 90km, Brønderslev 18km, Pandrup 10km, Blokhus 10km, Løkken 10km, Saltum 4km.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 15 July 2013