Horam Manor Touring Park
Covering seven acres of gently sloping grassland, the park has 90 large well-spaced pitches for caravans, motorhomes and tents.
In an area of outstanding natural beauty with many attractions and activities for the visitor.
The park is owned and managed by the Harmer family - Jonathan and Lynn - and at least one of us is on hand at all times, 24 hours a day, to ensure that you enjoy your holiday.
The Park is open from 1st March to 31st October.
There are a village shop, two pubs with restaurants, and fish and chip shop within 400m.
* Tranquil rural setting amid wooded countryside
* Caravans, tents and motor homes
* Excellent modern facilities
* Attractions on the Estate include nature trails, fishing and riding.
* Modern toilet block with free showers & unrestricted hot water; family shower room for mothers and toddlers
* Shaver and dryer points
* Washing up sinks; launderette
* 54 electric hook-ups; Calor Gaz
* On-site payphone
* Dogs welcome
On the Estate ..
* Nature Trails - taking from a half hour upward
* Farm Museum - how it used to be
* Fishing - carp, roach, tench and many others in ten lakes (£5 per day)
* Riding Stables - lessons and accompanied hacks throughout the estate
* Tea Rooms - serving light meals throughout the day
* Craft Workshops - saddlery and leatherwork, furniture and cabinet making, armour, etc.
Within Easy Reach ..
* Cuckoo Trail- walk or cycle along the old railway track between Heathfield and Eastbourne
* Heathfield - famous for its farmers market
* Michelham Priory - craft show, pottery weekends and art exhibitions
* Horam Golf Club - superb nine-hole course with driving ranges
* Riding Stables
* Ashdown Forest - llama farm and walks with downland views
* Rare Breeds Farm - come and experience a fun day at the farm
* Drusilla Children's Zoo - fun day out for all the family
* Arlington Speedway - great family entertainment, watch the speed of the hot-rods and the antics of the bangers
* Glyndebourne Opera House - enjoy the opera in the outstanding surroundings of the Sussex countryside
* Herstmonceux Castle and Observatory Science Centre- 15th Century moated castle set in beautiful parkland: many other castles nearby
* Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum - bygone days, tranquil days and full of fun days
Within 15 mi / 25 km
* Tunbridge Wells
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 05 January 2010