Moorview Touring Park
Looking for adults only caravan sites?
Here are some reasons to choose Moor View!
* Peaceful surroundings with fantastic views of South Devon and the moors.
* Clean, modern, fully centrally heated amenities 4 star rated - open all year.
* Your privacy respected while offering friendly assistance and advice.
* Walking, relaxing - numerous local paths and country lanes.
* Close to Dartmoor, award winning local beaches, historic towns and good pubs and restaurants.
* Moor View Touring Park is a member of Tranquil Touring Parks, a group of twenty-two independent touring parks who all operate on an adult only basis. This exclusively for adults policy leads to peaceful and tranquil holidays.
The historic towns and villages of the South Hams have many buildings and independent shops to explore.
Treat yourself in the numerous restaurants and good country pubs, which can be found in South Devon.
Close to Dartmoor - Two Moors Way,
Abbots Way. Miles of quiet country lanes, South West Coastal Path, Holiday attractions in South Devon include National Marine Aquarium, Orchid Paradise, Dart Valley Railway and many more.
Many National Trust properties are within easy reach including Buckland Abbey, Saltram House.
Visit some of the most beautiful beaches in South Devon. Wonwell, Bigbury on Sea and visit the surrounding countryside.
Moor View one of the most pet friendly caravan parks...
Moor View is a very dog friendly campsite and caravan park; we have two dogs of our own. But we aren’t only dog friendly, we are ‘all sorts of pets’ friendly’, and we’ve had everything from tortoises to parrots, even a snake (in a cage!) staying at our caravan park.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 08 November 2012