Camping Les Valades Dordogne Perigord noir
The campground is located between the valleys of the Dordogne and Vézère near Le Bugue and Les Eyzies, and close to many tourist centres: caves, castles, gardens, prehistoric sites ... Perigord noir is a region of great wealth tourism!
The site covers 12 hectares, for 85 pitches, at the bottom of which is a natural lake.
The Valades offers several types of accommodation:
- Campsites for tents and caravans
- Luxury pitches (300m2) with their own toilet
- Rental of wooden chalets fully equipped
- Rental mobile homes / bungalows fully equipped
The heated pool and wading pool are located on the lake, where canoes/ kayaks are available for free, and water games (trampoline, top).
The 2 pools are lined with chairs for relaxing.
The fishing pond is full of fish: carp, tench, bleak ... The fishermen will be delighted that area wilderness.
During the summer:
- Children's animations are organized on the camping: workshops, manuals activities, sports ...
- The restaurant is open daily and offers a varied menu and traditional.
- You also will find an Internet wi-fi access and a laundromat.
Cabins and cottages are independent, and they all have a direct view on the valley. You can rent our cabins heated throughout the year, from 23 € per night per person! You can reserve your cottage on our website with our secure system reservation.
Nearby camping: equestrian, cycling, golf, quad biking, climbing, caving, tennis ...
The Valades is a quiet, relaxing campsite, ideal for family holidays!
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 05 February 2014