Gwithian Farm Campsite
Your traditional Cornish camping holiday starts here!
Our friendly, welcoming campsite is just a few minutes walk from the surf on Gwithian's wide sandy beach. And it's one of the top surfing beaches in Cornwall.
If you like to camp, you'll enjoy our campsite. We cater for touring tents, touring caravans and motorhomes. Soak up the views as the sun sets across the bay displaying a stunning array of colours.
Standard grass pitches or electric pitches available. We have superbly clean toilets and hot showers, washing machines and driers. There is a small shop and pets are welcome.
We are very close to a wide, sandy beach with huge dunes, miles of lovely coastal walks, a pub with real ales and good food is opposite the campsite. We are in a pretty village location just a short drive into St Ives with easy access to the main A30 trunk route.
Visit picturesque St Ives - the Tate Gallery, Barbara Hepworth Sculpture Garden, Hayle, Penzance - St Michael's Mount, Land's End & the Lizard Peninsula!
* we welcome tents, touring caravans, trailer tents and motorhomes
* quiet, relaxing site with friendly, helpful, welcoming owners on-site
* AA 4-star rated sited
* standard grass pitches or electric pitches, some with hard-standing
* superbly clean toilets, disabled facilities
* luxury hot showers, family shower room, children's bathroom
* laundry, washing machines, driers
* pets welcome - on leads
* ice packs
* close to wide, sandy beach with huge dunes
* miles of lovely coastal walks
* pub with real ales and good food opposite campsite
* pretty village location
* short drive to St Ives, easy access to main A30 trunk route
* gwithian surf report - updated daily
* st ives
* the tate gallery
* barbara hepworth's sculpture garden & museum
* st michael's mount
* penzance & mount's bay
* trengwainton gardens
* the minack cliff-top open air theatre
* flambard's at helston
* helston floral dance - early may
* the tin-mining country
* the lizard peninsula
* trebah gardens
* glendurgan gardens
* trelissick gardens
* the national maritime museum cornwall in falmouth
* the eden project
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 16 September 2011