Marlie Farm Holiday Park
Marlie Farm is a beautiful countryside park set between the Kentish villages of New Romney and Dymchurch.
It's great for families with young children with onsite facilities to keep the kids entertained, including an indoor heated leisure pool and modern entertainment venue.
* Climate Controlled Indoor Heated *Leisure Pool
* Sports Field
* Adventure Land Play Area
* Farm Animals
* Stable Bar
* Family Entertainment Room
* Amusement Area
* Games Area
* Food Hall
* Cafe with take away
* Convenience store
* Modern Touring Facilities
* Electrical Hook-up
* Large Touring Field
Holiday Home Hire Accommodation comprises:
* 1-3 bedrooms and sofa bed, sleeping 2-8.
* Lounge/Dining area with comfortable sofa, dining table and chairs, Colour TV, and electric heaters.
* Well equipped kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment.
* Bathroom with shower, WC and hand basin.
* All linen and electric/gas are included in the tariff.
* Onsite parking.
* Take the M20 motorway (signposted Ashford, Channel Tunnel, Dover).
* Leave at junction 11 (signposted Canterbury), then at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the B2068 (signposted Hastings, Hythe).
* At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Ashford Road - A20.
* Continue forward onto Ashford Road.
* Enter Newingreen at the T-junction turn left onto Hythe Road - A261 (signposted Hythe).
* Continue forward onto London Road - A261.
* Entering Hythe at traffic signals continue forward onto Scanlons Bridge Road - A2008. Turn right onto Dymchurch Road - A259, pass the Neptune Inn.
* Continue forward onto Hythe Road - A259.
* Entering Dymchurch, continue forward onto Dymchurch Road.
* Entering St Mary's Bay continue forward through St. Mary's Bay and Marlie Farm is 1 mile along the road.
Marlie Farm Holiday Park is part of 'Park Holidays UK', the largest park operator in the South with 25 parks in beautiful coastal and countryside locations.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 08 March 2016