Seaview Holiday Park
Seaview is a beautifully maintained Touring and Owners park close to the beach and near Whitstable, Kent.
The Park has fantastic facilities including, a family entertainment complex with lounge bar where you can relax and unwind with a quiet drink.
Hours of family fun will be had in the family amusement area, plus there is an adventure play area for the kids to explore.
* Beach nearby for :
* Water sports
* Family entertainment complex
* Large bar
* Games Room
* Food bar / Cafe
* Convenience store
* Sales Office & display area
* Modern Touring Facilities
* Electrical Hook-up
* Large Touring Field
* Tents welcome
* Pets accepted
Holiday Home Hire Accommodation comprises:
* 1-3 bedrooms and sofa bed, sleeping 2-8.
* Lounge/Dining area with comfortable sofa, dining table and chairs, Colour TV, and electric heaters.
* Well equipped kitchen with gas cooker, microwave, and fridge with freezer compartment.
* Bathroom with shower, WC and hand basin.
* All linen and electric/gas are included in the tariff.
* Onsite parking.
* Take the M2 (signposted M2 Dover, Channel Tunnel, Canterbury, Chatham).
* After Medway Service Area (MOTO), keep in right hand lane then continue forward onto Thanet Way - A299 (signposted Margate, Ramsgate).
* Branch left (signposted Whitstable) A2990, at roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet.
* Entering Whitstable at the Long Reach Public House roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet Way - A2990 (signposted Chestfield, Ramsgate).
* At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Thanet Way - A2990 (signposted Chestfield, Swalecliffe).
* At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Herne Bay Road (signposted Whitstable).
* Turn right onto St Johns Road - B2205 then left, you have arrived at Seaview Holiday Park.
Seaview Holiday Park is part of 'Park Holidays UK', the largest park operator in the South with 25 parks in beautiful coastal and countryside locations.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 08 March 2016