Manor Wood Country Caravan Park
The leading touring caravan park in Cheshire with first class facilities for touring caravans, motorhomes and tents in an exceptional area of beauty and tranquillity . Come and join us and enjoy Cheshire at its best.
Manor Wood Country Caravan Park is set amongst Cheshire farmland, which is currently farmed by Nigel and his brother. The Park sits neatly within the countryside and all the materials used to develop the park have been chosen carefully to blend in to the natural surroundings. The view across the Cheshire Plain is enviable and the Welsh hills offer a superb backdrop for spectacular sunsets.
The tree lined Roman bridle way borders the Park and offers easy walking and cycling allowing the Cheshire countryside to be accessible to all.
The wildlife is varied from the badgers sett to the buzzards flying. The kingfisher will keep an eye on you while you fish in the on-site lakes.
Our superb facilities set in 10 acres of Cheshire Countryside include:
* 25 Hardcore Super Pitches surrounding the lake
* 3 level grassed areas for a further 25 caravans
* Heated Toilet and Shower Complex. Includes full disabled facilities, laundry room, dish washing facility, covered seating areas.
* Heated Swimming Pool. The outdoor swimming pool is heated and open to all our visitors
* Climbing Frame. The climbing frame is designed to accommodate children aged 6-14
* On Site fishing. Our lakes are situated within the Park . The caravans will be parked around the water so as the wildlife may be viewed from your caravan. Click here for much more detailed information on our fishing facilities
* Tennis Court. Tennis is available free of charge to all of our customers.
* Designated Rally Parking. Caravan rallies of up to 25 units are welcome during the winter months. There is a function room available with full kitchen facilities
* Disabled Facilities. All the facilities available at completely useable for wheelchair users
* Chester ( including Chester Zoo)
* Grosvenor Garden Centre
* Local Fisheries
* Beeston Castle
* Stretton Water Mill
* Chirk Castle & Erddig ( Both National Trust Properties)
* Sandstone Trail/Bickerton Hills
* Cheshire Ice Cream Farm
* Candle Factory, Burwardsley
* Cholmondely Castle Gardens
* McArthur Glen Retail Shopping Outlet
* Excellent Pubs with walking distance serving quality food and ale.
* Golf Courses and Driving Ranges
* Bangor on Dee and Chester Racecourses
* Ancient Roman Bridleway
* Crocky Trail childrens adventure playground.
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 25 August 2011