Parbola Holiday Park Cornwall
We are a family run park situated in 16 acres of landscaped grounds and woodland in beautiful West Cornwall. The park is close to some of the best family and surfing beaches in the UK. Parbola is spacious and a well established park offering great facilities and a superb location to enjoy your holiday from.
Camping and Touring at Parbola
The pitches at Parbola are level, spacious with car parking alongside. Each pitch is individually marked and numbered, giving maximum privacy to you and your neighbours. We also have 68 electric hook ups on site. We offer two types of pitch one serviced and one not. FREE hot water is provided 24 hours to all showers and washbasins.
With Parc pitches you have a choice between sunny wooded glades and open park land for tents and tourers with services (including electricity) optional.
Praze pitches are only available between 28th July and the 25th August 2006. N.B there is no electricity service on Praze pitches.
For children aged 4 - 12 a mini tent can be hired. This will be pitched in front of your tent for easy access. The tent will sleep 2 children, who must not be additional to the booked party.
* Residents Swimming Pool
* FREE hot water is provided 24 hours a day to all showers and hand basins
* We have a disabled facility and combined baby room for easy access with wheelchairs and those who need more space.
* Freezers are provided FREE for freezing ice packs.
* FREE battery charging facility is provided for mobiles, games, torches etc. At reception (please bring your own charger)
* Children have separate play areas and an adventure playground
* The park has a modern launderette with driers and irons.
* There is also a dishwashing facility with FREE hot water.
* There is a games room
* A TV room.
* We have a full range of tourist maps and information in reception.
Travel on A30 to HAYLE, at roundabout leave first exit to CONNOR DOWNS (You will pass entrance to McDonalds and Brewers Fayre). At the end of the village turn RIGHT to CARNHELL GREEN- there is a brown road sign to the Pendarves Arms at junction. Go over railway crossing and continue to a T-junction at which you turn RIGHT. PARBOLA is then 1 mile on the left hand side of the road. Drive down through the woods to reception,
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 20 June 2008