Camping Ariege Evasion
Perfect for relaxing, on the banks of an Ariège watercourse and its wild waters, right next to the mountains, in the heart of an authentic region and preserved nature.
90 maintained, delineated and shady 90 m2 sites.
Persons with reduced mobility will ensure to access to sanitaries facilities.
Recently constructed bathroom facilities.
Recently built high quality fully equipped chalets, equipped for 4, with a living area of 35m2.
Snack bar (July and August).
We offer you with sporting activities every day : canoe, climbing, hiking, canyoning, mountain bike...
- Limestone terrain: To keep cool or avoid the raindrops:
- Grottes de Bédeilhac, La Vache, Niaux, Le Mas d'Azil
1 km from the campsite, the Grotte de Lombrive
- Tarascon sur Ariège: The old town, its performances, fairs and other festivals.
Le Parc Pyrénéen de l'Art Préhistorique: An essential visit in these prehistoric lands.
- Niaux: Its Magdalenian cave and not far from there, the Château de Miglos. And just opposite, the superb village of Lapège.
- Foix: Préfecture of l'Ariège, home to Gaston Fébus. Its castle and market on Friday mornings.
A medieval event in August, an incredible fresque. il était une FOIX... (once upon a time…)
- Roquefixade: Proud castle standing on the Plantaurel limestone cliffs
- Montségur: Its museum and visit of the famous vertiginous citadel…
- Olbier: A discrete château answering to the name of Montréal de Sos, built on a glacial rock bar.
Beautiful ski resorts:
- AX les 3 Domaines: Plateau de Bonascre, Le Saquet and La Tute de l'Ours! Modern ski lifts will enable you to access a great resort (very beautiful off piste).
- Ascou Pailhere: A good resort for beginners. Beautiful resort for the whole family.
- Plateau de Beille: The mountain served on a plate both winter and summer! Fabulous landscape and privileged playground for cyclists (good ones!)
Le Plateau de Beille is the largest Nordic ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- Goulier: Small resort nestled in the Vicdessos valley, tranquillity guaranteed!
This form is for genuine enquiries only. Your IP address will be recorded
This page was last updated: 17 March 2014